KEEP is the only source of aggregated information regarding projects and beneficiaries of European Union programmes dedicated to cross-border, transnational and interregional cooperation within the EU, and between Member States and neighbouring countries. The Interact Programme, with the support of the European Commission and the remaining Interreg, Interreg IPA cross-border and ENPI/ENI cross-border programmes, built this database and maintains it, as part of its mission. The database covers the 2000-2006 and 2007-2013 periods and now also 2014-2020 period.
Refer to FAQ to understand how you can best take advantage of KEEP. The entries regarding data explain how data is collected, processed and published in KEEP.
Use the e-mail address email@example.com to contact the KEEP team, either to get assistance with any difficulty or to send any comments and suggestions, or to receive news regarding KEEP (simply mention 'news' on the subject of the message).
About the KEEP team (current version and system)
- Executive management: Satu Hietanen (Interact)
- Product & project management: Rafael Agostinho (Interact)
- Technical management & EU macro-regional strategies: Janne Kiilunen (Interact)
- Promotion: Linda Talve (Interact)
- ENPI & ENI cross-border liaison: Aisling Walsh (Tesim)
- Data quality check & programme updates: Robert Mühlegger
- EU macro-regional strategies expertise: Baiba Liepa (Interact)
- Basic intervention logic data for programme information: Daniela Minichberger (Interact)
- Harmonised Implementation Tools expertise: Lise Espersen (Interact), Polona Frumen (Interact)
- eMS support to KEEP automatic feeds: Aija Prince (Interact), Bogusława Łukomska (Interact), Christoph Werner (Interact), György Alföldy (Interact), Katrin Stockhammer (Interact)
- KEEP system hosting, maintenance: Arakne s.r.l.
- IT development: Arakne s.r.l.
- Web design: Arakne s.r.l.
- Thematic map consultancy & operations: blue! advancing european projects GbR
- Database operations (programme information): Jan Junas, Mária Tömösváryová
- Database operations (projects, partners, data): Arakne s.r.l.
- Web interface testing 2016: Deep Blue S.r.l.
- Support to web interface testing 2016: Jean-Marc Veninaux (European Commission), Gianluca Comuniello (European Commission), Philipp Schwartz (Interact), Stefan Atanasov (Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works Bulgaria), Veli-Pekka Suuronen (2014 - 2020 INTERREG V-A Finland - Estonia - Latvia - Sweden (Central Baltic) Programme)
- SEO support (2016): H-FARM S.p.a., Lorenzo Fotti
- Translation of matrix landing page into the 24 EU official languages plus Norwegian: SeproTec Multilingual Solutions
- Revision of landing pages in the 24 EU official languages plus Norwegian: Baiba Liepa (Interact), Guillaume Terrien (Interact), Ivano Magazzu (Interact), Janne Kiilunen (Interact), Jörg Mirtl (Interact), Katerina Kring (Interact), Laura Belenguer (Interact), Linda Talve (Interact), Małgorzata Zdunek (Interact), Monica Tanaka (Interact), Petra Masácova (Interact), Polona Frumen (Interact), Philipp Schwartz (Interact), Rafael Agostinho (Interact), Ulf Wikström (Interact)
- Property: Interact III. Interact is co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, the Member States of the European Union, Norway and Switzerland.