|Institution Name: ||Asociatia TEAM4Excellence |
|Address: ||269 B-dul Mamaia, Constanta, 900552, Romania |
|Country: || |
|Possible lead partner: ||Yes |
|Interested in existing projects: ||Yes |
|Interested in project ideas: ||Yes |
|Description of project / project ideas: || |
TEAM4Excellence (T4E) is an NGO managed by a single tier board chaired by a President and headquartered in the city of Constanta, South‐East Romania. Our mission is to Train, Evaluate and Advise individuals and organisations on Management Excellence. We are the EFQM National Partner Organisation for Romania.
Area of Expertise
Business management: excellence in public and private organisations.
Entrepreneurship: approved entrepreneurship course in Romania and advising small businesses.
Career guidance: career advice, coaching and mentoring.
Physical asset management, operations management, project management: develop courses, carry out studies and various forms of expertise.
Research: macroenvironmental analyses (including the environmental component of PESTEL), identification of key strategic drivers, analysis of future scenarios and preparedness, policy making, governance, key success factors, benchmarking, risk identification and management, etc.
Blue economy: marine, coastal, inland waterways and offshore environment.
Climate change, marine environment and ecology: bio diversity, ship ballast water, air and water pollution from hydrocarbon and other effluents.
Ports, waterways, offshore, Oil&Gas and energy: studies for improving governance, regulations, etc.
|Further details regarding partners: || |
|Start date: || |
|End date: || |
|Thematic Objective / Investment Priorities: || |
(1) strengthening research, technological development and innovation by:
- (1a) enhancing research and innovation (R&I) infrastructure and capacities to develop R&I excellence, and promoting centres of competence, in particular those of European interest
- (1b) promoting business investment in R&I, developing links and synergies between enterprises, research and development centres and the higher education sector, in particular promoting investment in product and service development, technology transfer, social innovation, eco-innovation, public service applications, demand stimulation, networking, clusters and open innovation through smart specialisation, and supporting technological and applied research, pilot lines, early product validation actions, advanced manufacturing capabilities and first production, in particular in key enabling technologies and diffusion of general purpose technologies
(3) enhancing the competitiveness of SMEs by:
- (3a) promoting entrepreneurship, in particular by facilitating the economic exploitation of new ideas and fostering the creation of new firms, including through business incubators
- (3b) developing and implementing new business models for SMEs, in particular with regard to internationalisation
- (3d) supporting the capacity of SMEs to grow in regional, national and international markets, and to engage in innovation processes
(4) supporting the shift towards a low-carbon economy in all sectors by:
- (4c) supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector
- (4d) developing and implementing smart distribution systems that operate at low and medium voltage levels
- (4e) promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures
- (4f) promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies
(5) promoting climate change adaptation, risk prevention and management by:
- (5a) supporting investment for adaptation to climate change, including ecosystem-based approaches
- (5b) promoting investment to address specific risks, ensuring disaster resilience and developing disaster management systems
(6) preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency by:
- (6b) investing in the water sector to meet the requirements of the Union's environmental acquis and to address needs, identified by the Member States, for investment that goes beyond those requirements
- (6c) conserving, protecting, promoting and developing natural and cultural heritage
- (6d) protecting and restoring biodiversity and soil and promoting ecosystem services, including through Natura 2000, and green infrastructure
- (6e) taking action to improve the urban environment, to revitalise cities, regenerate and decontaminate brownfield sites (including conversion areas), reduce air pollution and promote noise-reduction measures
- (6f) promoting innovative technologies to improve environmental protection and resource efficiency in the waste sector, water sector and with regard to soil, or to reduce air pollution
- (6g) supporting industrial transition towards a resource- efficient economy, promoting green growth, eco-innovation and environmental performance management in the public and private sectors
(7) promoting sustainable transport and removing bottlenecks in key network infrastructures by:
- (6c) conserving, protecting, promoting and developing natural and cultural heritage
- (7b) enhancing regional mobility by connecting secondary and tertiary nodes to TEN-T infrastructure, including multimodal nodes
- (7c) developing and improving environmentally-friendly (including low-noise) and low-carbon transport systems, including inland waterways and maritime transport, ports, multimodal links and airport infrastructure, in order to promote sustainable regional and local mobility
- (7e) improving energy efficiency and security of supply through the development of smart energy distribution, storage and transmission systems and through the integration of distributed generation from renewable sources
(8) promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility by:
- (8 ETC) ETC specific, for cross-border cooperation: promoting sustainable and quality employment and supporting labour mobility by integrating cross-border labour markets, including cross-border mobility, joint local employment initiatives, information and advisory services and joint training
- (8a) supporting the development of business incubators and investment support for self-employment, micro- enterprises and business creation
- (8b) supporting employment-friendly growth through the development of endogenous potential as part of a territorial strategy for specific areas, including the conversion of declining industrial regions and enhancement of accessibility to, and development of, specific natural and cultural resources
(9) promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any discrimination by:
- (9 ETC) ETC specific, for cross-border cooperation: promoting social inclusion, combating poverty and any discrimination by promoting gender equality, equal opportunities, and the integration of communities across borders;
- (9a) investing in health and social infrastructure which contributes to national, regional and local development, reducing inequalities in terms of health status, promoting social inclusion through improved access to social, cultural and recreational services and the transition from institutional to community-based services
- (9b) providing support for physical, economic and social regeneration of deprived communities in urban and rural areas
(10) investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning by developing education and training infrastructure
- (10 ETC) ETC specific, for cross-border cooperation: investing in education, training and vocational training for skills and lifelong learning by developing and implementing joint education, vocational training and training schemes
(11) enhancing institutional capacity of public authorities and stakeholders and efficient public administration through actions to strengthen the institutional capacity and the efficiency of public administrations and public services related to the implementation of the ERDF, and in support of actions under the ESF to strengthen the institutional capacity and the efficiency of public administration
- (11 ETC) ETC specific for transnational cooperation: enhancing institutional capacity of public authorities and stakeholders and efficient public administration by developing and coordinating macro-regional and sea-basin strategies
- (11 ETC) ETC specific, for cross-border cooperation: enhancing institutional capacity of public authorities and stakeholders and efficient public administration by promoting legal and administrative cooperation and cooperation between citizens and institutions
|Active In: || |
|Thematics: || |
Agriculture and fisheries and forestry, Climate change and biodiversity, Clustering and economic cooperation, Coastal management and maritime issues, Community integration and common identity, Construction and renovation, Cooperation between emergency services, Cultural heritage and arts, Demographic change and immigration, Education and training, Energy efficiency, Evaluation systems and results, Governance, partnership, Green technologies, Health and social services, ICT and digital society, Improving transport connections, Infrastructure, Innovation capacity and awareness-raising, Institutional cooperation and cooperation networks, Knowledge and technology transfer, Labour market and employment, Logistics and freight transport, Managing natural and man-made threats, risk management, Multimodal transport, New products and services, Regional planning and development, Renewable energy, Rural and peripheral development, Safety, Scientific cooperation, SME and entrepreneurship, Social inclusion and equal opportunities, Soil and air quality, Sustainable management of natural resources, Tourism, Traditional energy, Transport and mobility, Urban development, Waste and pollution, Water management, Waterways, lakes and rivers