CrowdInno`s main objective is to establish innovation networks enabling the public sector to support SMEs, spin-offs and start-ups to access qualitative alternative financing (crowdfunding) and to exploit the resulting findings for more innovation in the Danube Region.
CrowdInno will enable public service providers to support spin-offs, start-ups & SMEs creating their pitching campaigns for crowdfunding. Further it will link the creative industry with the spin-offs, start-ups & SMEs in order to develop high quality pitching campaigns.
Successful spin-offs, start-ups & SMEs will be ready for public/private match-funding.
CrowdInno aims to create different pilot models of cooperation between those actors.
Such models can be:
1. Incubator model
- business incubators offer trainings on crowdfunding
- local academic media-schools develop crowdfunding & pitching strategies with start-ups
- start-ups will be presented on crowdfunding platforms
2. Innovation Fund model
- start-ups use seed funds to create their pitching videos with the local creative industry
- crowdfunding platforms take up those start-ups
- successful campaigns receive match-funding from innovation funds
3. Crowd-selection model
- the local media school gets funded to create pitching videos for local start-ups
- a local social network selects the most promising start-ups (crowd-selection)
- a jury conducts the final selection for the best start-up for innovation funding
- transnational quality label tools for crowdfunding services (reward-based, peer to peer, EQUITY)
- Transnational innovation networks to support spin-offs, start-ups & SMEs to create partnership with creative sectors to attract investments, (e.g. crowdfunding)
- training material and guideline to support public actors develop innovative services to support SMEs approaching crowdfunding
- trainings for innovation promoters on crowdfunding
- pilot actions on public supported campaigning models for crowdfunding