The local journalists will report about their trips on the ground in cross-border area and will trigger the interest of their audience for mutual cross-border human contacts and initiatives. The project will create a working network of local journalists who will operate as direct mediators of positive messages and calls for cross-border communication. The web-site in Bulgarian, Serbian and English version will play a key role. The visiting photo exhibition will be presented in Bulgaria and Serbia and will promote the concept for mutual understanding.
The project envisioned and achieved the following results:
- Cross-border journalist Network was created through the project website;
- Five new partnerships (people to people collaboration projects) created during the project implementation.
- 2 trips of Serbian journalists on the routes of Bulgarian cultural heritage and natural sights;
- 2 trips of Bulgarian journalists on the routes of Serbian cultural heritage and natural sights;
- The website with 3 versions – Bulgarian, Serbian, and English – was created: www.bulgaria-serbia.eu
- More than 70 journalist articles, reports, pictures in the local media were published;
- Preparation of Visiting photo exhibition and promotions in Bulgaria and Serbia.
The project was successfully completed in April 2014.