Establishment of new opportunities for jointly development of the tailoring industry at the cross-border region through transfer of information, erudition, skills and good practices at the area.
- Support of the tailoring industry for its turning into an economically strong branch at the cross-border region through exchange of experience and good practices.
- Increase at the capacity of the partners at branch level through provision of integrated training at the area of establishment and development of private market-oriented product.
- Increase at the competitiveness of the tailoring enterprises from the cross-border region through development and introducing a Strategy for raise in the quality and efficiency of the labour.
1. Implemented integrated training ‘Establishment and realization of a personal trade mark and collection’ in Kyustendil on 29.01.2012. 32 participants - members of the three associations took place on it and received knowledge in creating and realization of the trademark, procedures for registration, all steps in organization of the collection, possible difficulties and problems. All participant received certificates;
2. Implemented integrated 2-days training ‘Increase at the quality and productiveness of the tailoring companies labour’ in Stip on 07.04.2012. 30 representatives of tailoring companies (15 from Bulgaria and 15 from Macedonia) made analyses of the tailoring sector, leading measures to improve quality and productivity of garment companies in the sector. 30 certificates were received by the participants;
3. Elaborated Strategy for increase the quality and the labour productiveness of the tailoring companies from the cross-border region. The Strategy was introduced to the members of the project partners during the implementation of the conference ‘The cross-border region Bulgaria – Macedonia - a good place for manufacturing of clothes - today and tomorrow’ in Kyustendil;
4. Implemented common research of the market possibilities in the EU - implemented visit of similar Italian organizations in Milano;
6. Designed web portal to the sites of the two associations, consisting of information, which important on the functioning of the branch;
7. Publicity materials produced: