Project idea owners in the Danube Region are suffering from a lack of funding to initiate and to start the implementation of complex projects with strategic impact and to build up partnerships in a transnational environment.
“Facilitation of project preparation” and “Small project support” were identified as major needs of project promoters.
The Seed Money Facility START meets the identified needs with offering small scale funds for the preparation of transnational projects in the Danube Region and for the implementation of small projects with a transnational impact.
• 2 Calls for proposals were organised:
- 871 applications were received in the first call
- 205 applications were received in the second call
• 49 projects were selected for funding
- 25 in the first call
- 24 in the second call
• The selected START projects address all Priority Areas